Ephesians 1:3-14 God knew us before the Foundation of the World. That we should be Holy and without Blame before him.
God Knew our Spirit before it was placed in this fleshly body. Our Spirit was with God and our spirit was Holy and Blameless before God.
Jeremiah 1: 4 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.
Romans 8: 29-30 God Foreknew us .
When our Spirit was with God and not of this world we were Blameless. We didn’t do sinful things. Once we were born into our fleshly bodies we started out innocent and even blameless. Because we didn’t know anything. However, we become more Carnal and selfish the longer we were alive. (Baby crying to be held or fed. The carnal emotions take over and the baby Screams for attention.)
As we go through life our Carnal minds are programmed. By our parents, t.v., radio, books, newspapers, magazines, friends, teachers, everything and anything that we come in contact with. What we learn shapes our minds to become the person we are.
Through out our lives we are slowly conformed to the ways of this world. Our carnal minds are programmed daily depending upon what we take into our thoughts.
Mathew 6: 22 tells us our eye’s are the lamp unto our body, If what we see is good then our body is good and full of light, If what we see is bad then our body becomes bad and we are full of Darkness.
If we are brought up in homes with any compromise then we too compromise. This world is full of compromise.
Luke 4:6 Satan tells Jesus that the Authority of the world was delivered to him and that he can give that authority to whom ever he chooses.
As we grow from children into adults and we fill our minds with the things of this world, we then, in our carnal nature become like the world. Prideful, Arrogant, Selfish, Greedy, Self Centered, Violent, Malicious, Full of Strife, Deceitful, Full Of Envy, Capable of Murder, Covetousness, Wickedness, Boasters , Disobedient to Parents. (Romans 1: 29-31)
Have you ever wondered why you act a certain way or react to issues a certain way? The things that we were taught by our Parents or by others in this world taught by their parents that were also taught by their parents, Usually leave us broken and unsure of ourselves and all that is around us. We end up chasing things and doing things in our lives that we think are right and Just. Things that tie our time up and distract us causing division and separation from God.
And if were lucky we come to the realization of the truth and reality before we die.
We have heard in the scriptures that Jesus said when you get hold of the Truth the Truth will set you free. The problem is, What is the Truth? Everything our minds were programmed with since we were babies is the truth right?
Back in the Days of Captivity the Israelites believed they were a weaker class people. They believed that the Egyptians were suppior to them even though the Israelites out numbered them.
Our for fathers used to believe that a colored person was a weaker class person then a white man (Praise God no one thinks like that in this day and time and if they do, they better get a heart check.) The white man kept the colored man in bondage for a long time.
Question: How does one Race get away with enslaving another. Better yet how does the Enslaved Race stay enslaved and doesn’t rise up?
Answer: They were both taught by their parents that were taught by their parents that were taught by their Parents that what was, was in fact reality and just the way life was.
Now I’m not saying that everything you are taught by your parents is bad, but if your parents haven’t been set free by the real Truth chances are the things they taught you are probably mixed with a lot of Worldly influence and therefore, your perception of reality may be distorted.
Every thing that you perceive to be right in your eyes is right. Everything you do is right because somewhere in your lifetime you were influenced in some way to be the way you are. To act the way you do and to say the things you say.
If you have experienced a life crash, then chances are you have come to the point in your life that you began to wonder if your perception on reality is correct.
Satan is the Master Deceiver, He is the author of all Lies. He twist the truth to distracts us causing us to feel unworthy. He creates division between us and God.
He creates an illusion distorting our perception on life. In turn we think life is all about something it’s not. He uses Money, Sex, Drugs, Music, Worldly Power, Fame, and many other devises that cause us to take our eyes off God.
If I can just get a bigger House, Dave has a big boat he must be doing something right. If I can just be the Manager, If I had my own business everything would be so much better. If I looked like that Model (THE AIRBRUSHED VERSION) then I would feel better about myself. I need to spend all my extra time at the gym. I want a new car.
All the things that we have at our disposal to be the big guy on campus. Newest Cell Phone, Ipad, Laptop, Ibook, Ipod XBOX, Playstation.
What do you LOVE or enjoy doing more then spending time with the LORD?
Ecclesiastes 6:10 Solomon tells us He who loves Silver will not be satisfied with Silver. Nor he who loves Abundance, with Increase.
The house will never be big enough, The money will never be enough, Your flesh will never be satisfied for what you love.
I had a problem with money, I wanted to be wealthy, I worked all the time but I never seem to get ahead. I had more money then some people would see in a life time but I couldn’t hang on to it because I had a problem with money.
These are all Illusions that He uses to distract our time.
What are you chasing? What has Satan put in your path that keeps you from going deeper with God.
Are you fixed on a life based on illusion? Or true Reality? Gods Reality? What is your perception of Life?
We can be fixed, Its not to Late.
Part 2
The Real Truth and Nothing But the Truth!!!
Before we can ever gain the real truth we must first come to the point of awareness. I call it meeting ourselves. Just like if we meet some one for the first time we too have to meet ourselves.
When we finally meet ourselves we probably come to the conclusion that our perspective of ourselves and everything in our little world is one big lie or fake.
Once we come to that realization then were off to a good start on finding the truth and how to obtain the truth.
This Man I know is a real thinker, totally analytic a deep reader and a real Control Freak. He told me that he had finally realized that his mind wasn’t as sharp as he had always perceived it to be. He realized that all the answers that he had, weren’t the right answers at all. This man had been divorced from his wife. He would tell people he is an Antisocial person. He is a real tough guy. Never backed down from a fight kind of Guy. A really hard to be around kind of Guy.
I called him hard headed he called it in control. He told me that he had realized he was just wrong, but he didn’t know how to fix wrong. He said he senses that God has a plan for him but he said he just can’t here from God. He didn’t know how to get that connection and break all these so called truths he learned from his past.
Isaiah 55:8-9 God tells us, My thoughts are not your thoughts. Nor are your ways my ways. (9) For as the heavens are higher than the Earth, So are my ways Higher than your ways, And my thoughts than your thoughts.
We don’t think like God nor do we No Gods thoughts but we can become more like God through the indwelling of Gods Holy Spirit in us. Once we turn our lives over to Jesus, and we are Baptized in the Holy Spirit, Then we have the Holy Spirit of God living in us to teach us Truth And Reality.
One of the biggest mistakes that we make as new Christians is that we try to change the way we have been our whole lives. When we mess up we get discouraged and sometimes give up.
After trying to change myself and after telling God I won’t ever do that again and then the next time I did it I would again say ok God I won’t do that again. I finally come to the realization that I can’t change myself. I then cried out to God and asked God to change me. Take the perverse tongue from my lips, Take the need for cigarettes away from me. Heal my broken Body, Heal my Heart, Change me God to make me more like you. If there is anything in me that is displeasing to you take that from me so I would be more like you.
The Holy Spirit Spoke to me telling me that, “That which is sin must be recognized as sin and I must ask God to forgive me for it and to take it from me“.
Some times we must confess our sins out loud and ask for forgiveness, or better yet Confess our Sins one to another.
I asked the Holy Spirit to show me what was holding me back from having that intimate relationship with God and he did. I am now at peace with God and he is revealing his truth of Life to me more every day.
All the things that I believed to be true, Is so clearly an illusion that Satan had used to keep me from gaining and intimate relationship with our Heavenly Father.
Mathew 7:7-8 Jesus tells us ASK and it will be given to you; Seek and you will find; Knock and it will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
We need to ask God to reveal to us the reality of this world. We need to get a new perspective on what’s real and what’s not.
Once we truly meet ourselves we need to ask God to change us to make us more like him.
I prayed diligently and I do to this day that God will change me that I would bear all the fruits of his Holy Spirit and that when anyone sees me that they would only see him living in me.
Without Him I am nothing and I have a 40 year track record that proves I handled life all wrong without him.
I notice most people that say they just can’t seem to be connect to God and that they don’t here him talk to them doesn’t read the Word of God Daily. “I was like that too“, I wanted to know God and I wanted to be Godly but I wasn’t willing to give God the proper time every day. I didn’t read the Word of God Daily.
Some people only turn to God when they are going through a crises in their lives but they never get intimate with him and fellowship with him when their not going through tough times.
Romans 12:2 Paul tells us not to be conformed to this World but to be transformed by the renewing of our minds so we might prove what is that good and acceptable will of God.
If we don’t get into the Word Of God daily before we know it, one week will go by then two weeks can go by ,and before we know it we are sucked back into this World and looking once again at a distorted perspective on life.
We have to fight the things this World has to offer, we will think that they are all good things but true reality is the only good thing is being in fellowship with God. Everything else is just an illusion.
James 1:21-23 James tells us to Lay aside all the filthiness and overflow of wickedness and receive with meekness the IMPLANTED WORD OF GOD, which is able to save our souls.(22) And we are to be doers of the Word(Walking it and talking it) not just hears only.(people that come to church and hear the word but won’t live it out.) Because we deceive ourselves.
Once we get intimate with God we will start to change, Our desires will change, the things we thought were important to us will seem not so important to us anymore. We will want to feed on the word of God more and learn all we can learn about who he is and how he thinks.
Before we know it some day someone may tell you how Godly you seem to be or that Gods Favor seems to be upon you. Someone may tell you that they have noticed a change in you and that they want to know what you are doing different.
The deeper you go into the Word of God and discover the way God would think or handle situations, the better your decision making will become.
We all have issues that need to be changed by the Holy Spirit Some are different then others, and some are the same as others, but never the less they are all issues that keep us from reaching the deepest level of Intimacy with our Heavenly Father
Once we become Aware that this world is full of Illusions, created by the Master Deceiver SATAN, then we have reached the place in our lives where God can actually do a work in us. And if we will yield to his Divine Spirit, then we will be able to fulfill the purpose that He had Predestined us to accomplish even before the Foundation of the World was Formed.
So Let us all Ask God to reveal to us the True Reality and to unveil that which is an illusion
Bringing us to a divine
AWAKENING!!
AMEN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment